Fun news today! I’m excited to introduce a fantastic new group and website for 2015 debut Young Adult and Middle Grade authors, the Fearless Fifteeners! I’m lucky to get to be on the admin team that has been putting together this group, and today we are officially launching and accepting new members.
Do you have a book deal for a YA or MG book that is scheduled to come out in 2015? Are you an avid reader who wants to get the scoop on awesome upcoming books months (or more than a year!) before they’re scheduled to release? You definitely need to go to FearlessFifteeners.wordpress.com.
On our website, you’ll be able to:
- Apply to be part of the group, if you’re a 2015 debut
- Read blog posts spotlighting our various authors and their fabulous books
- See cover reveals and more behind-the-scenes action
- Get a glimpse into everything that goes on in the months leading up to book publication
- Find tons of great authors and connect with them on social media
- And more!
Personally, I can’t wait for the ball to get rolling. It’s so exciting to meet more authors who are in the same boat I am (2015 is SO FAR AWAY!), and to know that we’ll get to help each other spread the word about our books, commiserate about the ups and downs of the publishing process, and most of all make new friends in the book world. I’m also pumped at the prospect of adding so many books to my “to-read” list… 🙂
So here’s to 2015, and to the wonderful books it will bring with it!